<3 SWEET.16 <3







weeeeee..... NOVEMBER 5, 2009
(probably the greatest month and day in every year [haha!])

--> the DATE where I already turned (SWEET) 16! [gah..]
Nothing so special happened today.. But still, I was sooo HAPPY. :))))

especially yesterday.. [woohoo!! I saw him! I saw him! I saw him!]
[crazy over "HIM", huh? haha! ]
please bear with me guys, haha! XD
even those smallest of things can already make me go craazii or happy, at least! ;p

Being 15 y/o feels like fooorever
Well, maybe that's because I've experienced a lot of firsts there?
ahuh?! (example of firsts?)
((hesitant).....not to mention those.....?)

okay, like my first year in college,
going home late [uhmm, to be honest, going home the next day--I was sooo problematic after that! ahaha! but never mind, that already had passed... ;))]
first time to have a serious fight with a friend [not a true friend, though.BANG! bleh! :P]

first LOVE? [nah, not yet..haha!]

uhmm, what else?
...M2M...

Back to the subject, SWEET 16..
what can I say, by the way? :]]
I guess, I'll just have to anticipate over the next several months of
what's in store for me this year..
don't worry DIARY, I'll show (everything) to you--that is, if I've got time..

that's it for now!! :))

".YOU'RE MY SWEETEST GIFT-->ren."

__ ->"I don't think of you as a crush anymore... you're more like a bad habit that I can't shake."









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my quotes for "ren" [emode? not really.]