my quotes for "ren" [emode? not really.]

[to "ren"]--> You know what, my heart feels like exploding because of my unspoken feelings for you. I just get to see you but not talk to you.. I get to know you but without you knowing..
[weird, isn't it?] Everytime I see you, the butterflies seems to flip in my stomach.. I get this urge that makes me want to get near you and be able to talk to you not just stare at you..

I LIKE YOU VERY MUCH! AND I BADLY NEED YOU!

Hope you know me, though. At least, I can get a chance to talk to you personally..

Okay, to make it clear, I'm loving a person who doesn't even know a bit of me.
[REALLY REALLY WEIRD, isn't it?]
arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.... I CAN'T STOP THIS FEELING ANYMORE!! T.T



`How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the GIRL WHO ALREADY IS.

`The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet YOU KNOW YOU CAN NEVER HAVE THEM.

`I LOVE HIM BUT I CANNOT SHOW, WANT HIM BUT HE CANNOT KNOW IT, NEED HIM BUT I KNOW IT'LL NEVER BE, IF ONLY HE NEEDED ME. T.T

`I wonder, what I could Do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be, to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.

`We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.

`YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME, YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE, YOU CAN'T TELL BY LOOKING AT ME WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU.

`I think it's weird when I love you, I think it's weird when I want you, when you don't even know I'm there!

`There are so many things she wanted to say to him but never had. Like: You have the most amazing eyes. Please give me that hat you always wear. I think our souls are meant to be together. What kind of breath freshener is that?

`I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had.

`It's hard not to love someone when he's all you ever think about.

`I NEVER FOUND THE WORDS TO SAY, YOU'RE THE ONE I THINK ABOUT EACH DAY.

`It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.

`It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them.

`I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

`When he's around, my whole body knows it. I'll keep talking and stuff, but my mind will have no idea what I'm saying, I keep wondering if there's a term for this.

`To love someone when there is no chance of that love ever thriving, that is ROMANCE.

`It's weird how sometimes things just have to happen to see how you actually feel about someone.

`Sometimes there are things that are worth the chance, and when you find them, everything in the world doesn't matter.

`If I was pretty would you love me? If I was perfect would you want me? If I loved you would you leave me? :(((

`IT'S JUST HARD TO THINK I'LL NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO SAY YOU'RE MINE.

`Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever.

`Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have? :(((

`I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone.

`THE HARDEST PART IS BEING AROUND HIM KNOWING YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM AND HE'LL NEVER WANT YOU.

`I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

`I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS WORSE, KEEPING YOUR I don't know which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.

`There are so many things I'd like to tell you. I wish you could understand, but if I told you. Both our worlds would change. For good or bad, I'm not sure.

`I don't think of you as a crush anymore... you're more like a bad habit that I can't shake.

`Do you ever wish you could just freeze one second and put it into a box, and like jump into it and stay there forever. I do right now. In fact, I do every time I'm near you.

`WHO'S BETTER TO SHARE YOUR DREAMS WITH THAN THE PERSON YOU DREAM ABOUT?

`YOU HAVE THIS AMAZING POWER TO MAKE ME FEEL ABSOLUTELY CRAZY EACH TIME I SEE YOU.

`I'D RATHER BE YOUR LOVER THAN YOUR FRIEND, BUT I'D RATHER BE YOUR FRIEND THAN YOUR NOBODY.

`Do you want to know what my problem is? I will tell you what my problem is, I LOVE YOU I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your gorgeous smile, I love the way you walk, I love your beautiful eyes, I love what you look like when you are asleep, I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood. I love how when you touch me I get weak, that is my problem...

`I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE YOU OR LOVE YOU, WANT YOU OR NEED YOU, ALL I KNOW IS I LOVE THE FEELING I GET WHEN I'M NEAR YOU.

`People say whats the point in liking someone who doesn't like you back. They are right, there isn't a point. But you can't help who you like, it's not up to you. Your heart kinda just decides for you and there is no turning back once your heart makes up its mind.

`I wanna be the girl that he talks to his friends about, I wanna be the girl that always comes first, I wanna be the girl he never wants to leave alone, I wanna be the girl who's hand he's holding, I wanna be the girl he looks at and smiles and then says to his friends, "That's her, she's the one."

`Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

`The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings - words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out. -Stephen King

`Look into my eyes for one moment, and then you will realize how much you mean to me. [if only I have the chance. T.T]

`I play the same song, over and over cause it reminds me of you. [Fire!]

`I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better, and the one that makes you say "my life has changed since I met her".

`Everyone's known someone that they just can't help but want.

`I GET THIS FUNNY FEELING WHENEVER I SEE YOU AND STARE AT YOU. <3>

`You might just think of me as some girl... but I just want you to know, that I'm the one girl who took one look at you, and fell harder than I ever have in my entire life.


<3>

<3>

<3>



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<3 SWEET.16 <3